Thursday 19 July 2012

Day three - 18/07/12

Today we thought it would be a good idea to rent skateboards, it wasn't.

We went down to the broad walk and payed about £10 to rent a longboard for about 3 hours. We skated all the main to main street where all the posh shops and restaurants are. Was pretty cool but we couldn't afford anything!

Skated all the way back and down the path ride next to the beach, was awesome until I decided to completely bail. Bruised the shit out of my hand and now have it bandaged up, I don't think it's broken..

We grabbed food in the hostel which was nothing exciting, rice and veggies. After that me tris and Bindy (Aussie lass in our room) grabbed a crate and headed up to the roof. After a while the rest of the lads from our room came up and joined us. Lucas (German bloke) pulls out a bottle of JD and starts offering shots and because I'm such a hard geezer I happily joined him, no one else did!

About an hour later Loads of people started come up to the roof, must of been about 20 people . After about 6 beers and 3 or 4 shots of JD I went back to the room and KOed.

No comments:

Post a Comment